Time needed: 15 min (Serves 2)
- Wash and chop cauliflower into 1” pieces. Transfer to a microwavable glass bowl.
- Cut tomato and onion into small (1/4”) pieces.
- Chop the coriander, ginger, and chilies with salt in a chopper or blender for ½ a minute. Do not add water.
- Microwave cauliflower with lid on in a microwave at full power for 4 mins and set aside.
- Microwave onion in a small bowl for 2 mins and add tomato and microwave for another 1.5 mins.
- Heat a heavy-duty non-stick pan.
- Drop ¼ tsp oil and add cumin and mustard seeds. When they start spluttering add curry leaves.
- Add coriander-chili – ginger paste. Sauté for a minute.
- Add tomato- onion mixture. Mix well.
- Sauté for one more minute on medium heat.
- Add boiled cauliflower. Mix well.
- Cook covered for one more minute. Turn off heat.
- Transfer the contents to a serving bowl.